Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

my weekend in photos

Life has been a little crazy this last week. My husband was home for a week while his school was on spring break, so I kind of took a small break from blogging so I could spend the maximum amount of time with the family. I was a break I needed, but now it's time to get back in the swing of things! Here's a peek at my weekend in photos:


I washed this lion and accidentally made him look a little like Lionel Richie. What was once a glorious fluffy mane is now a little more like a jerry curl. Seriously though, this picture really doesn't do it justice.


Worked Saturday and set up the school's table at the cosmoprof show at the San Jose Convention Center! I wasn't actually able to attend, but it was great to see everything being set up. I'm sure all the students who attended had a great time!


My mom was in town this weekend and it was great to see her. She lives in Southern California, so she doesn't get to see Nolan very often. When she does, she really likes to buy him some cool new stuff. We left with 5 new summer outfits, many of which included extremely cute plaid shorts. While we were there I eyed this beauty. Overalls printed on a sweatsuit? Wow. Just, WOW.


While I was making her breakfast, my mom was also horrified to find we were still rocking her wedding pots and pans, circa 1980. She decided to invest in a really, really late wedding gift for us and bought us these new shiny ones! Is it cool that I'm still totally willing to accept this kind of gift from a parent even though I've been supporting myself for years? 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you're stoked on those pots and pans! And lovely work on the TSPA booth. :)

    ReplyDelete