Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Warmer Climates

This week has been so beautiful. The sun is shining, and I've finally reached a point where I REALLY need to invest in baby sunscreen, because the kid likes to be outside as much as humanly possible. And hey, if it makes him happy, why not?


And you know what? It makes me pretty happy too. I'm ready for long days and warm nights. I'm reminded this week of all the great things that will come with a California spring and summer for me: visiting my folks in Southern California (maybe taking Nolan for his first beach trip), my first Mother's Day, the entire family's birthdays... the list is endless.

My only problem with this beautiful weather is that it's becoming impossible to get anything done (i.e., cleaning, laundry, writing... basically anything that really needs to be done)! All I want to do is stay outside and eat popsicles all day long. 

What is your favorite thing about the season? Does anyone else suffer from warm weather motivation problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment